The Cyber Security for Energy & Utilities Summit will be taking place between 28 - 30 September 2015 in Amsterdam. This conference will provide you with expert knowledge to ensure resilience and recovery in your organisation.
The event will cover the latest trends and hot topics, including:
- Oil Price Volatility within Cyber Security
- Integrating ICS AND Corporate systems
- Patch Management of ICS Systems to Protect Critical Infrastructure
- Analysing Assessment, Evaluation and Management of risk, In-turn Addressing, Resolving and Eliminating Threat
- Integrating ciso and engineers view of risk at board level
- Maintaining control of systems and threats with Vendors
- Resilience and Recovery Planning
Join fellow CISO’s and cyber security experts to share knowledge and expertise targeting current trends and challenges when fighting the cyber security battle of protecting Industrial Control Systems.
Visit the event website to register your attendance